Best Faux Leather Shoes in 2023
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Fashion Sneaker, Black/Black Lizard Print, 6.5 M US
Skechers Work Women's Kincaid II Slip On Flat w/gore, Black, 9.5 M US
- The SKECHERS® Work Kincaid 2 keeps you steady on your feet even on your hardest work day with its incredible cushioned support, durability, and reliable slip resistance.
- Casual work slip-on shoe features Memory Foam cushioning for long-lasting comfort.
- Smooth faux leather upper is water resistant and offers long-lasting durability.
- Tucked toe pleat front.
- Top gore panel for excellent flexibility and easy on and off. Soft textile lining offers added comfort. Comfortable footbed with Memory Foam for incredible all-day cushioned comfort. Added arch cushion on insole. Low profile shock absorbing midsole. Flexible rubber slip-resistant outsole provides excellent traction and is OSHA compliant. Sole tested with ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .45 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz
Lugz Women's Clipper Sneaker, White, 8.5 M US
- Padded Insole
- Rubber Outsole
- Breathable Lining
- Slip On with Elastic Gore
- Canvas Upper
Reebok Women's Princess Lite Classic Shoe, Black, 9.5 W US
- Premium soft synthetic upper
- Low-cut design
- 3-D cushioned midsole
- Perforations on the side
- 3-D cushioned outsole
LifeStride Women's Farrow, Tan, 8.5 W US
Deer Stags Men's Apt, Black, 11 M US
- Cushioned insole sock with memory foam for all day comfort
- Lace up closure for a secure and adjustable fit
- Padded heel collar for extra comfort
- Lightweight outsole
Deer Stags Men's King, Black, 8.5 M US
- EVA Orthotic + Half Memory Foam insole
- Slip resistant TPR Direct Inject Outsole
- Twin gores provide a comfortable, customized fit
- Water Repellent Upper
Best Master Furniture High Heel Faux Leather Shoe Chair with Crystal Studs, White
- Dimensions: 25W x 19D x 19H in.
- Seat Height: 17 in.
- Wood frame covered in faux Leather upholstery
- Unique high-heel shoe shape
- Sit in glamorous style with the Best Master Furniture high heel faux leather shoe chair with crystal studs, crafted in a whimsical high heel shoe shape with faux leather upholstery in your choice of available color
LifeStride Women's Pretty Pump, Black, 8.5 W US
- LifeStride Soft System
- Available in Medium and Wide Widths
Aldo Women's Jille Sneaker, Bone, 7.5
- ELASTIC GORES: Stretch to perfectly fit your foot for a feels-like-custom fit, no tightening shoe strings required!
- MAN-MADE MATERIALS: These street sneakers are made from 100% man-made materials
- COMFORT FIT: Cushioned insoles comfort your feet for long-term wear.
- WHERE TO WEAR: For every day demands to the late night beat of the street, this faux snakeskin embossed sneaker steps to anywhere wear. Finish them with sporty joggers or menswear-style pants for a sartorial spin.
- EASY SLIP ON & OFF: No annoying laces. No chunky zippers. This street sneaker slips on in seconds.
How to Protect Your Leather Shoes
People love their leather shoes for many reasons; they look great, and of course they can last forever, that is if you take care of them.
Don't Get Wet
One of the worst things for leather shoes is water, I would recommended applying a water repellent to your shoes before you ever wear them. There is no way to avoid getting your shoes wet, but if your shoes have been treated you are less likely to have major damage that can be caused from water. Spending an extra $10 on your shoes is a better value than having to buy another pair of shoes.
When you apply the water repellent make sure to go over your shoes with a clean damp cloth first to make sure your shoes are clean. There are two purposes for cleaning your shoes. One reason is to remove all dirt from your shoes and the second reason is that the heat opens the pores in the leather to allow the repellent to penetrate into your shoes allowing the treatment to last longer.
Sooner or later your shoes will get wet and when that happens don't freak out, take your shoes off and put them somewhere away from direct heat and let them dry naturally. To help keep the shape of your shoes stuff paper towels or old newspaper inside. You can also use a cedar shoe tree to help keep your shoes shape and also to help reduce the odor from daily use.
Leather's Number One Enemy
The best way to keep your shoes looking new is to clean them each time you are finished wearing them. Dirt is one of the biggest enemies of leather because dirt can actually scratch and rip the surface of your shoes. Using a clean soft cloth daily will help prevent this from happening.
If you have stubborn stains on your shoes a simple way to remove stains is to mix water and white vinegar together and apply the solution to the spots, just gently rub to remove the stains. This solution is great for stains from liquids or sticky substances.
Did you accidentally get ink on your leather shoes? Don't worry just spray your leather shoes with hair spray and wipe off, the ink will disappear before your eyes.
Are your leather shoes made from a lighter shade of leather? That's okay too, get out your eraser and start erasing away those stains.
Moisturize Your Leather
That's right, just like our skin we need to moisturize our leather shoes to help keep them looking new. Remember to occasionally use a leather conditioner on your shoes. If you live in an area that is dry you will want to this on a more regular basis. Leather doesn't need to conditioned every day so make sure not to over do it. You don't want your shoes to look oily, just a nice light shine is all.
Using a cream based polish on your shoes will make a world difference in how your shoes look. Make sure to purchase the same color polish as your leather shoes. Shoe polish is an important step in leather shoe care, it helps to keep your shoes soft and also extend the shoe's life because of the added moisturizers. Remember, buy shoe polish when you purchase your shoes to make sure that the polish is the same color as the leather.
Follow these steps to keep your leather shoes clean and you should be able to keep them looking as new as the day you first bought them.