Best Everyday Wear Shoes in 2023
Reebok Men's Club C 85 Casual Everyday Wear Shoes Fashion Sneakers, Black/Charcoal, 10.5 M US
Clarks Women's Emslie Warren Slip-on Loafer,Black Leather,8 W US
- Heel height 2.16"
- Ortholite footbed
- Cushion soft
- Button Trims
- Minimum compression
Toms Womenâ€™s Cabrillo Navy Denim Sneaker Shoes
- With every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS® will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One®.
- The TOMS® Cabrillo shoe blends a sporty silhouette with long-lasting comfort, making it the ideal choice for everyday wear.
- Suede or textile upper.
- Padded collar for cushioning.
- Lightweight midsole for added comfort and shock absorption. Removable, dual-density cotton twill footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfortable support and a fresher foot environment. Durable rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
adidas Originals Men's X_PLR Sneaker, Black/White/Black, 12.5 M US
- Breathable knit uppers with soft textile lining
- Webbing tape 3-Stripes; Nubuck heel
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner; Speed lacing system with rubber stopper
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Greige Microfiber Perforated, 9.5 M US
- BE FREE Energy Technology insole with 3 distinct zones designed for maximum comfort
- Super soft lining at collar
- Rubber sidewalls and sole
- Material mixing adds interest and contrast
Clarks Men's Step Urban Mix Sneaker, Black Textile Knit, 110 M US
- Heel Height 1.41 inches
- Clarks Cloudsteppers
- Removable OrthoLite footbed
- Cushion Soft technology
adidas Originals 3MC Sneaker, Collegiate Navy/White/Silver Metallic, 13.5 M US
- Adults' suede shoes with a no-frills look
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Suede and corduroy upper
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Comfortable textile lining; Unisex products are Men's sizing, women should size down one to one and a half sizes
adidas Women's VL Court Skate Shoe, Aero Blue/White, 8.5 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Classic skate style ready for everyday wear.
Reebok Unisex Adult's AZTREK Shoes, Sea Spray/Teal Fog/White/Sand Beige/Marsdust, 5.5 M US
- Low-cut design for a sleek and sophisticated silhouette and increased mobility
- Durable high-abrasion rubber outsole
- Hexalite technology uses unique hexagonal cushioning to provide softened impacts
- Synthetic suede and textile upper in on-trend, seasonal colors
- Best for athleisure, heritage style, and everyday wear
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Luna Sneaker, Simple Taupe Lizard Print, 9
- Memory foam insole
- Slip-on fit with exposed twin goring panels for extra flexibility
- Rubber sole
Shoe and Sandal Repairs for Spring
An overview of assessing, cleaning, and repairing your shoes for the upcoming warm weather. Includes links to sites for shoe repair supplies, other fashion advice, and new shoes (when repair isn't an option).
First, get all of your summer shoes in one place. Assess your collection? Do you have enough (in good or salvageable condition) to get you through the season? If not, write down any pressing purchases. This may be the only time when all of your heels and pumps can be easily inventoried, so do it and identify gaps. (Personally, I recommend flat and heeled sandals in both black and brown, a pair of open-toe dress heels, and one or two fun pair of wedges or platforms.)
After assessing your needs, identify any necessary repairs. Shoe polish and waterproofing will be covered later. Right now, look for missing buckles, broken heels, loose stitching, peeling shoe liners, etc. With some shoe glue, you may be able to make some quick repairs. Other damages may require a professional, which can be found in most strip malls. (Check your yellow pages for local providers. In my experience, they are typically affordable and honest about possible repairs.) And, finally...sadly, other pairs of shoes should be discarded (memorial service optional).
Next, dust and polish your warm-weather footwear. After 6+ months in a closet, they are surely dusty, dirty, and covered with cat fur. (Some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.) There are wipes available for this purpose, or you can use a damp, soft cloth. (As a reminder, water should not be used on your suede Steve Madden 3-inch platform wedges...or any suede.)
Finally, spot clean any dirt or blemishes on canvas and cloth shoes. Polish and buff your shoes according to the instructions provided on the polish. Again, use resources like your shoe doctor for recommendations on polish. And, splurge a little. A better polish covers smudges and scuffs more effectively than a watery, "quick-application" polish. Plus, it has a longer shelflife, allowing you to save it (and money) next season.
Putting your best foot forward can be easy, by investing a few hours and a couple dollars. And, the money you save by repairing, rather than replacing, your strappy sandals will be well-spent on a spa pedicure with wax dip and neutral nail polish, I'm sure.