Best Deals On Womens Running Shoes in 2021
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes,Indigo Blue/Black/Coral,7 Medium US
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe, Silver Grey/Turquoise/Lime Punch, 8 M US
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
Nike Women's Free Tr 8 Running Shoes (9.5, Light Cream)
- 3-D printing on mesh offers structure, flex and breathability.
- Rounded tooling allows the foot to expand and move naturally.
- Dual-fusion midsole provides soft foam cushioning underfoot.
Nike Women's Revolution 5 Running Shoe, Black/Anthracite, 6 Regular US
- REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT: These Nike women's running shoes have been designed with lightweight material and a soft foam midsole, built to keep you running in comfort.
- BREATHABLE SUPPORT: These Nike women's shoes are built with a lightweight knit textile that wraps your foot in breathable comfort. A reinforced heel and no-sew overlays lend support and durability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING: The soft foam midsole delivers a smooth, stable ride. The textured outer wall of these women's running shoes help reduce weight and hide creases.
- DURABLE, FLEXIBLE TRACTION: The rubber outsole of these Nike women's shoes offer durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Spaces in the tread let your foot flex naturally.
- NIKE WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE: Imported, fabric: lightweight knit, plush padding, soft foam midsole, and rubber outsole.
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 7 Running Shoes, 8M, Carrier Grey/Violet Blush
Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 6 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: Women's Nike shoes are made of lightweight, single-layer mesh for breathability. No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the running shoe lightweight.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Women's shoes offer support and structure with underlays in the vamp and toe tip while the cushioned heel collar of the running shoe remains low-profile for lightweight comfort.
- SOFT FOAM MIDSOLE: Nike Revolution 4 women's athletic shoes are built with soft injected Phylon (IP) foam for lightweight, responsive cushioning, plus horizontal bellows molded into the foam create added response.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Full-length rubber outsole on this Nike running shoe provides traction, durability and cushioning for your runs.
- MULTI-SURFACE TRACTION: Molded pods offer multi-surface tractions for our Revolution 4 women's running shoes. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
Saucony Women's Cohesion 11 Running Shoe, Grey/red, 6.5 Medium US
- Grid supportive cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole
- Supportive upper overlays
ASICS Women's Gel-Excite 4 Running Shoe, Shark/Flash Coral/Parachute Purple, 7 M US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Reebok Women's Fast Flexweave, Black/Dreamy Blue/White/s, 8 M US
- Materials: Stretch Flexweave upper with visual foot mapping bottom for cushioning and flexibility
- Best for: Bootcamp classes, training, high-impact workouts, and speed training
- Stretch Flexweave upper features a functional lightweight support structure with added durability
- Independent , multi-directional nodes on the bottom cushion each step
Nike Women's Air Max Motion 2 Running Shoes, 7.5, Black/Photo Blue-Hyper Pink
- Rubber sole
- U-shaped Max Air unit provides visual impact and a cushioned underfoot feel.
- Breathable mesh upper with no-sew skins for enhanced durability; Large TPU heel clip draws inspiration from the Air Max 273
- Outsole features rubber in the heel for enhanced durability and Injected Unit (IU) foam in the forefoot for a soft feel
- Thin, low-profile tongue and traditional lacing secure the fit.
Northwest Football League - The Other NFL
This 40 year old league brings big hits to small cities in the Northwest. From Bellingham to Portland, this 10 team league has stood the test of time and extended a few careers.
If you are looking for semi-professional ball, Seattle offers the Northwest Football League(NWFL), established back in 1961 to give athletes a venue to showcase their talents. Players in this league generally fall into one of two categories-young athletes who are looking for experience with the hopes of playing at a higher level and post-college aged guys who can't shake the game from their systems. As players in the NWFL are not compensated for their play, individuals who may have been previously looked over have the chance to refine their skills, retain their eligibility, and potentially be recruited by scouts who frequently come out to check out the local talent. As a stepping stone to greater things, the League boasts many success stories including that of Brian Pittman, a former long-snapper with the Puget Sound Jets who now plays in the NFL for the Houston Texans.
The 10-team league stretches from Bellingham to Portland, competing at multiple stadiums every Saturday evening from June to August. At a recent game between the Snohomish Vikings and the West Sound Saints, spectators were treated to 4 quarters of true "smash-mouth" football. With daring pass plays, big runs up the gut, and trench wars between the linemen, the NFL has nothing on these guys. After an amazing second quarter comeback by the Vikings, this thriller was decided in the final seconds, with the Saints narrowly escaping with a 4 point win.
In addition to giving football fanatics a chance to enjoy the game year round, the NWFL offers families a fun and affordable way to spend quality time with one another. As there is no alcohol allowed during the games, attendees do not have to be worried about contending with drunk and out of control fans. Most of the venues offer typical stadium fare such as hot dogs, popcorn, and many drink selections, with the proceeds benefiting various non-profit organizations such as the Kiwanis Club. Tickets are still available for the remaining games. For more information, please visit the NWFL site at .