Best Day Hiking Shoes Women in 2021
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe, Smoke, 7.5 M US
Columbia Women's WAHKEENA Hiking Shoe, ti Grey Steel, Clematis Blue, 10 Regular US
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments.
- COMFORTABLE CONSTRUCTION: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this shoe's full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Wahkeena Hiking Shoe features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's hiking shoe delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Wahkeena Hiking Shoe features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
Clarks Women's Arla Jacory Wedge Sandal, Sand, 10 M US
- Clarks cloudsteppers
- Heel height 1.5"
- Clarks cushion soft
Columbia Women's Redmond Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Charcoal, Razzle, 8.5 B US
- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The Columbia Women’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe is an excellent waterproof low top that is fashionable and functional. It’s sure-footed and incredibly comfortable.
- FASHIONABLE HIKING SHOE FOR LADIES: This imported low-top hiking shoe is perfect for trips to the mountains while being stylish enough for daily use in off-terrain environments.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The upper layer is a combination of suede leather, mesh, and webbing. The midsole is lightweight Techlite material, while the non-marking traction rubber outsole provides superior traction.
- CUSHIONED WITH MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Columbia Techlite material is added to this waterproof hiking shoe to provide superior cushioning for impact absorption and maximum comfort while navigating aggressive terrain.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow, providing grip for every environment.
Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Hiking Boot, Quarry/Cool Wave, 8 Wide US
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior. Midsole is Techlite EVA
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.
Clarks Women's CloudSteppers Sillian Paz Slip-On Loafer, Black Synthetic Nubuck, 8.5 M US
- Cushion soft
- Ortholite foot bed
Mishansha Mens Womens Water Shoes Quick Dry Barefoot for Swim Diving Surf Aqua Sports Pool Beach Walking Yoga, Black2, 8.5 Women/7 Men
- PERFECT MATERIAL:Upper with salt resistance wear resistance stretch breathable ultra light weight Lycra material for fast draining and cross ventilation, give excellent flexible and comfortable.
- QUICK DRY WITH DRAINAGE HOLES:Unique and top-quality anti slip camo rubber sole, with several holes on each bottom to ensure proper water flow out of them which creates a cooler and healthier shoe environment
- Easy On and Off:The pull tap at the heel allows for quick and easy entry, protecting your feet from dripping off.
- ELASTIC STRAPS:According to the width of the foot quickly adjust the shoes elastic and avoid the annoyance of tying your shoes.
- IDEAL FOR ANY ACTIVITY:Women and men perfect for beach, swimming, surf, pool, sailing, boating, kayaking, windsurfing, beach volleyball, long airline flight, yoga, performing pilates exercises aerobics etc. The shoe is necessary equipment for vacations.
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe, Frost Gray/Silver/Soothing Sea, 10 M US
- Rubber sole
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multi-surface traction
Venture Pal 35L Large Lightweight Packable Hiking Backpack with Wet Pocket & Shoes Compartment Travel Backpack & Day Backpack for Women Mens(Navy)
- 【Upgraded Wet Pocket Design】Venture Pal backpack stands out with more humane design for easy and convenient use. One waterproof wet pocket is added to the main compartment, a zipper on the back of this backpack which led to the internal wet pocket, to better separate sweaty clothes, towels or other personal things after swimming or taking exercise.
- 【Upgraded Shoe Compartment】One shoe compartment is crafted to bottom of backpack to keep the dirty shoes seperately and everything else clean. This shoe storage is wide enough to fit for both lady shoes and man shoes which can also be used as makeup bag, toiletries bags and for other uses.
- 【Durable & Comfortable】Made of high quality tear and water resistant nylon fabric,heavy duty two-way metal zippers and enhanced by bar-tacks at major stress points provide long-lasting durability against daily activities.
- 【Large Capacity & Multi Compartment】With 35L storage space, this backpack features with multi-compartment design includes one main zipped compartment, one zipped front pocket and two side pockets. One separator and one small zippered pocket in the main compartment are convenient enough to help you further organize things.
- 【Lightweight & Foldable】It weighs only 0.7 pounds, can easily fold into its own pocket for storage (no more excess baggage fees) and unfold it when you reach your destination.Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes,camping and more.
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe,BLACK, 11W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Three Great Hikes in Logan Canyon
No matter your skill level, Logan Canyon has great hiking available. Here are three trails that just beg to be hiked.
Riverside Trail. This trail is one of the easiest hikes in the canyon. It offers a beautiful look at the lush plant growth that makes its home in Logan Canyon. The Logan River is the river that cut the canyon from solid stone over millions of years, and this is the river the trail follows. The hike is especially enjoyable during late September and early October, when the leaves are turning and add a great deal of color to the canyon. The trail is often close to Highway 89 (which runs through the canyon), but because of the thick plant growth, it is barely noticeable. The trail begins at the canyon's mouth and then follow up to Guivanah-Malibu Campground. There are access points at Spring Hollow Campground and Bridger Campground.
Jardine Juniper. For an intermediate hike of close to nine miles, the trail to the Jardine Juniper provides a great workout among beautiful scenery. The trail not only affords the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful foliage (and, again, the fall foliage is especially nice), but it also provides a look at the beautiful Bear River Range mountains. The Bear River Range is so-named due to the Bear River, which flows through the Cache Valley in addition to the Logan River. The trail ends at the Jardine Juniper, a twisted and tenacious tree, which has lived to the venerable age of three thousand years. The tree is well-worth seeing, and the hike is worth the trouble. The trail is accessed at the Wood Campground turn-off, ten miles up the canyon from Logan.
Naomi Peak. This is a challenge for most hikers, but one that is more than worth over coming. The trail is only about six and a half miles long (shorter than Jardine), but it has elevation changes of 1,920 feet. Naomi Peak is the highest point in the Bear River Range, and is a very rugged mountain. There are a variety of views available during the hike, and the most interesting peaks in the Bear River Range can be seen from Naomi's summit. July and August offer a beautiful crop of wildflowers to enjoy while you climb, including paintbrushes, lupines, geraniums, mountain sunflowers, daisies, and columbines. The trail can be accessed at Tony Grove Lake, and it is important to bear left at the fork that appears shortly after you begin the hike. For an interesting side trip, head from the peak two and a half miles to High Creek Lake (take the right-hand fork at the split a mile in).