Best Cross Training Shoes Adidas in 2022
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, Black/Black/White, 8.5 M US
adidas Women's Shoes Athletics 24/7 Training, Medium Heather Grey/Crystal White/Black, (10 M US)
- Flexible mesh upper is breathable
- Adjustable lacing system for a perfect fit
- Additional molded sockliner for recovery after sports
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides secure traction
adidas Women's Strutter Cross Trainer, Black, 9 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- PU coated leather upper
- Rubber outsole, Textile lining
adidas Men's Strutter Wide Cross Trainer, Dark Blue/Matte Silver/Active Gold, 10.5
- Wide fit
- Lace closure
- Leather upper
- Comfortable textile lining
adidas Originals Women's Swift Running Shoe, Black/tech Silver Metallic/White, 8 M US
- Brand: Adidas
- Style: Running & Cross Training
- Materials: Fabric upper / Manmade outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type: Lace Up
adidas Men's Pureboost Trainer Cross Training Core Black/Grey Four/Carbon 12
- Breathable knit upper
- Responsive BOOSTa,, midsole for enhanced cushioning
- Support strap at the ankle
- Durable rubber outsole
adidas Originals Women's Falcon Sneaker, White/White/Crystal White, 7 M US
- Regular fit with roomy toe box
- Lace closure
- Mesh and suede upper
- Supportive feel
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Qt Racer Sneaker, Black/Silver Metallic/Grey, 10 M US
- Breathable, cushioned running shoes for all-day comfort
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
adidas Pureboost Trainer Shoes Men's (11.5 M US, Legend Ivy/Ash Silver/Shock Red)
- Breathable knit upper. Lace-up closure with a stability strap for a locked-in feel. Bootie design for a secure fit. Thin, comfortable tongue and collar. Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Responsive Boost ™ midsole features energy-returning properties to keep every step charged with light, quick, endless energy. Wider forefoot platform for natural support during versatile city runs. Lightweight TRAXION outsole with micro-treaded design adapts to the ground for reliable
- Adidas Footwear Size Guide
- Go from your run to the gym and back again with the versatile, lightweight adidas® PureBOOST Trainer shoes.
- Support Type: Natural.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, black/white/black, 11 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)
Orioles Arrival Will Signal New Era for Sarasota
The Baltimore Orioles will be the latest team to call Sarasota, Fla., its full-fledged Spring training home.
Sarasota appeared to be on the verge of losing a major-league organization for Ed Smith Stadium, which opened in 1989, when the Cincinnati Reds announced in 2020 that they were headed to Goodyear, Ariz., to share a complex with the Cleveland Indians at the end of the 2020 Grapefruit League season. Spring training supplemented by the city and its taxpayers was a controversial topic in Sarasota, which led to city voters defeating a referendum in Nov. 2020 and several citizens expressing outrage at the prospect of the city luring the Boston Red Sox to Sarasota with a new spring training complex.
A deal with the Red Sox never came to fruition and Sarasota appeared to be out of the spring training game for the first time since World War II with the Reds' departure. Just when baseball fans in Sarasota were starting to accept the prospect of no spring training, Sarasota County and Sarasota City officials reached an agreement with the Orioles for a 30-year lease on July 22, 2020.
The Baltimore organization is no stranger to Sarasota. Having spent parts of four Grapefruit League seasons in the city in 1991 and from 1993-95. Sarasota County's Twin Lakes Park is the home of the Buck O'Neil Baseball Complex, which served as the site of spring training for Oriole minor-league prospects and home games for the organization's team in the Gulf Coast League until 2020.
The Orioles, who spent the previous 14 spring training seasons in Fort Lauderdale, are the third different primary tenant to call Sarasota its spring training home since 1960. The Chicago White Sox called Payne Park home from 1960-88 before playing home Grapefruit League games at Ed Smith Stadium from 1989-97, while the Reds moved their Florida headquarters from Plant City to Sarasota during the spring of 1998.
Circus baron John Ringling, an instrumental figure in Sarasota's growth as a cultural and tourist Mecca, help land the city's first spring training tenant in 1924. The New York Giants held spring training in Sarasota from 1924-1927, but the city would not land another tenant until the Boston Red Sox came to Payne Park in 1933. Following Boston's decision to move spring training to Arizona at the end of spring training in 1958, the 1959 Los Angeles Dodgers played home spring training games in Sarasota.
The Orioles have announced Feb. 22 as the reporting date for position players with full-squad workouts taking place the next day. The team will play American League East rival Tampa Bay in the first of 16 spring training home games at Ed Smith Stadium on March 3.