10 Best Cheap Jordan Shoes
Updated on: May 2023
Best Cheap Jordan Shoes in 2023
PUMA Men's Roma Basic Fashion Sneaker, White/Black Leather - 13 D(M) US
- Retro-inspired sneaker featuring signature Formstrips at sides and T-toe overlay
- Cushioned midsole with arch support
- Sawtooth traction outsole
Jordan Mens Air Legacy 312 Hight Top Lace Up Basketball, Black, Size 11.0
Beita High Upper Basketball Shoes Sneakers Men Breathable Sports Shoes Anti Slip, White, 9
- ★ Rubber damping sole in net shape provides you with strong groud holding in accordance with the sole force position and supports your weight
- ★ Breathable, lightweight textile upper and the molded heel shield make greater structure, lock your foot in the right place and protect your ankle from injury by offering better support
- ★ Durable, wear resistant & and anti-slip material make our product your best choice on the court to win the game
- ★ The upper with venting holes offers good breathability and sweat perspiration to make you feel dry and comfortable during exercise
- ★ If any dirt or damaged product upsets you or for some reason you’re just not happy with the one you received, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help and provide you with the best after sale service!
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Wide Fracture FM Sneaker, Puma Black-Puma Black, 7.5 W US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
adidas Men's Hoops 2.0 Mid Basketball Shoe, white/black/black, 9.5 M US
- Synthetic leather upper
- Mesh collar for breathability
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber cupsole provides excellent grip
Nike Men's Jordan Jumpman Pro Basketball Shoes, (White/Black-Fire Red, Size 12 M US)
- Full-grain leather and synthetic upper for a classic look and feel.
- Top metal lace eyelet.
- EVA foam midsole with encapsulated Zoom Air unit in heel.
- Mesh tongue for ventilation.
- TPU midfoot shank for support and torsional rigidity.
Under Armour Men's Lockdown 4 Basketball Shoe, Black (001)/White, 9
- Molded synthetic upper for a responsive fit & fast look
- Perforated leather delivers enhanced breathability
- Lightweight, super-breathable sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Injection molded EVA midsole delivers a lightweight & responsive ride
- Rubber outsole with multi-level adaptive traction patterns to provide exceptional on-court movement & control that won't wear down
Nike Air Huarache "Varsity Red" - 318429 660
- One of the hottest sneakers on the market gets the scorching all-red treatment for this release of the Nike Air Huarache. With obvious "Red October" inspiration, the classic runner gets a tonal red colorway to make for one of the most sought after Huaraches on the market.
- Air Huarache
- Style Number: 318429 660
- Nickname: Varsity Red
- Materials: leather
Leader Show (Tm Men's Autumn & Winter Casual Fashion Sneakers Running Breathable Athletic Cushion Sports Shoes #8056 (10.5, All-Black)
- Wearable, cushioning, non-slip, breathable, lightweight
- Choice microfiber leather + TPU uppers
- Cotton lining, breathable and comfortable
- Suitable for party, sports, indoor, outdoor, any occasion, casual and trend
- Round toe, comfort Fashion steady heel, quality PU + cushion soles
Nike Air Jordan Mars 270 Mens Basketball Trainers Cd7070 Sneakers Shoes, Black/Reflect Silver-gym Red-game Royal, 10.5
Michael Jordan's Son Jeffrey Fighting for Playing Time as Illinois Walk-On
The son of Air Jordan chose to walk-on to the Illini instead of accepting lesser scholarship offers.
As the son of arguably the best basketball player of all-time, the expectations for him to succeed are quite high.
Jordan has been on radar screens as a prospect since he first started playing in high school, and he attended some high-profile camps and was profiled in Slam Magazine.
But when the time came to choose a school, he had to pick between walking on to a major program and getting a scholarship to a smaller school. The smaller school of Jordan's choice was Valparaiso, and the Crusaders had no problems offering him a scholarship. But in the end, the young Jordan decided to take a chance and walk on to Illinois' roster, embracing the huge challenge of making the playing rotation for the Big Ten power out of Champaign, Illinois.
Jordan cited the Illini's coaches as the main reason for why he picked Illinois, and that's understandable considering that the Illini have been an elite team since coach Bruce Weber took over. Jordan is also a great fit for the Illini's guard-dominated, perimeter-oriented offense. But at the same time, actually getting playing time over the Illini's other guards with be very tough.
Illinois already has Chester Frazier and Jamar Smith as two experienced, versatile, shorter guards who are entrenched in their playing rotation. On top of that, Quinton Watkins and Demitri McMcamey are two higher-rated peers coming to town as freshmen this season along with Jordan.
To get a chance to play either now or in the future, Jordan will have to make the most of his strengths. He is a pretty good passer and penetrator who averaged 15 points a game last year as a high school senior. Considering the time he's spent playing with top-notch high school scorers, Jordan has learned to play unselfish basketball and is usually content to be a distributor more than a go-to guy. That's all well and good, but to get playing time he will have to stand out. The defensive end of the court is going to be very important for Jordan because of the emphasis Illinois puts on that part of the game, so that's another place Jordan can make his spot and claw his way into the rotation.
No matter what happens at Illinois, the young Jordan should be commended on his aspirations and effort for choosing to play for the school of his dreams rather than settling for a lesser school. He won't ever reach his famous father's incredible level of basketball greatness, but if he can make the Illinois playing rotation and get some meaningful minutes in the Big Ten, his career should be considered a success.