Best Casual Slip On Shoes in 2022
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Women's Madison Sneaker, Grey Cloud Microfiber Perforated, 8 M US
Skechers Men's Expected Avillo Relaxed-Fit Slip-On Loafer,Black,10.5 M US
- Casual slip-on shoe featuring lightly padded collar and concealed gored insets at entry
- Embroidered logo at vamp
- Cushioned memory foam footbed
- Shoes are 2E ie Extra width for Women and wide for Men
crocs Men's Santa Cruz 2 Luxe M Slip-On Loafer, Charcoal/Light Grey, 11 D(M) US
- DESIGN: This shoe is constructed with lightweight canvas uppers that are more refined than our Original Santa Cruz Loafer. Inside the shoe we have created our softest footbed yet with a memory foam pillow on top of a Croslite foam base
- BENEFITS: This slip on style loafer is designed with an easy on and off design. It is blissfully supportive offering sink in softness, with the resilient bounce back of Croslite material
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY? These shoes offer a relaxed fit with a D width (wide). If you are shopping for a 1/2 size, we suggest ordering up to the next largest whole size
- WHERE DO I WEAR THESE? The more refined look makes them even more democratic! They are versatile enough for all your day and night activities as well as any office environment. Additionally, their built in Crocs comfort make them an excellent travel shoe
- WHO CAN WEAR THESE? These are perfect for laid back guys of any age
Skechers Men's Rig Mountain Top Relaxed Fit Memory Foam Sneaker,Brown,12 M US
- Brand: Skechers
- Style: Fashion Sneaker
- Materials: Leather upper / Manmade outsole
- Toe Style: Closed Toe
- Closure Type: Slip On
Blowfish Malibu Women's Fruit Sneaker, Dirty Pink Smoked Canvas, 7 M US
- Super comfort padding
- Faux laces ealstic gor for easy pull on
Mark Nason Los Angeles Men's Mondo Sneaker, White, 10.5 M US
- Soft Breathable Knitted Upper
- Lightweight Flexible Sole
- Air-Cooled Memory Foam Lux Insole
Lugz Men's Clipper Sneaker, White, 11 D US
- Padded insole
- Rubber outsole
- Breathable lining
- Slip on with Elastic gore
- Canvas upper
Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit: Creston-Moseco Moccasin, Taupe, 11 D (M)
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Relaxed Fit
- Air Cooled
- Memory Foam 360
- Double Gore Slip On
Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Playa Slip-On Loafer, Khaki/Stucco, 11 M US
- KEEP IT CASUAL: Drop the top and take a ride down the Pacific Coast Highway in these trendy and stylish men's loafers. Good for wear on the beach and in the office.
- MEN'S BOAT SHOES: Loafers for men that offer a sleek and modern silhouette but still offer easy on and off. Topped off with a nice layer of canvas fabric.
- ALL-DAY SUPPORT: These men's slip on shoes have padded heel cups and Dual Crocs Comfort material to provide all-day support, so you just might forget they’re still on your feet, dude.
- CONVERTIBLE MEN'S SLIP-ON SHOES: Wear them like a loafer, or fold down the heels when you want to up the leisure quotient and wear them like a slide.
- CROCS FOR MEN: Lightweight design of a traditional Crocs shoe with a more casual style. The relaxed fit and durable sole make them a must for any men's wardrobe.
Skechers Men's GO Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker, Khaki, 11.5 Extra Wide US
- Lightweight, responsive Ultra Go cushioning technology
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole
- High-rebound Ultra Pillars energize every step
- Durable mesh upper with twin gore panels for secure fit
Pink Slip One Day, Lottery Winners the Next
Just imagine this. You receive a crushing blow that you are being laid off from your job. Then you receive news that you just won part of a large lottery that will give you a nice chunk of change. Lucky people!
Can you imagine that? Just think about it. Your company decides to outsource your job to another country, which by the way, is happening in droves all over the country in case you're wondering why there is so much unemployment. You're angry and worried and upset. The next day, you receive a windfall of money. That is exactly what happened to eighteen manufacturing workers in Canada this past week. Here is their story.
Colin Willard was one of eighteen workers who played the lottery every week and has been doing so for several years. This time, it was Colin's turn to go to the convenience store and check the numbers. He said he was sitting in his truck, sipping his coffee, and got out his ticket to check the numbers. He then realized that the first number, which was a "9", happened to match. Then, he slowly realized that ALL the numbers matched.
He said that he started to shake and vibrate in his seat. He had to get out of the truck and ask some people standing next to it to double check his numbers to make sure he was seeing it right. He was. And now he and seventeen other of his co-workers will be splitting a seven million dollar jackpot. That actually means that each person will receive a check for about four hundred thousand dollars.
This windfall could not have come at a better time, since their company had just announced that it was closing their plant and were in the process of handing out pink slips to its employees. Colin himself had just returned to work after being out due to a back injury. Among the group of winners, there is a newlywed and a young couple with kids. Can you just imagine the joy and elation these people all felt upon knowing that they now had the enviable task of figuring out how to spend four hundred thousand dollars? I think we'd ALL like to have that task.
Colin's good buddy, Tony Mather, joined him in a celebratory Scotch as they were discussing their sudden good fortune. Tony said he wishes everyone could experience this good feeling. Me too, Tony, me too. Both men said they are being realistic about the amount of money they will be receiving. It will not change their lives in a dramatic way and make them wealthy, but it will sure go a long way into putting them and their families into the comfort zone. Things like paying off mortgages, putting aside money for kids' college funds, paying off some debts, updating to a better vehicle, and just relaxing more, were the types of things discussed among the lucky winners.
As for Colin, since his back is feeling much better, his wife is saying she'd like to do some travelling. One of the places she'd like to go is to New York in the States to see Central Park. And Colin is planning to take her there. He hinted he might even try rollerblading there. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the other winners' houses to hear what plans they're all making for the future.
And as for me, right now I'd heading to MY local convenience store and dropping maybe a ten dollar bill on some lottery tickets. Which I rarely do, by the way. Think I'm feeling lucky after reading about these lucky people. But then again, ask me in a couple of days when I'm crumpling up my non-winning lottery tickets and throwing them in the trash can. (heavy sigh)