Best Casual Oxford Shoes in 2021
Dockers Mens Einstein Knit/Leather Smart Series Dress Casual Oxford Shoe with NeverWet, Grey, 10.5 M
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Men's Sync Oxford, Black, 10.5
- Amp up your everyday look in a versatile oxford that looks as good as it feels.
- BE FREE Energy Technology insole with 3 distinct zones designed for maximum comfort: extra support under the toe, high-recovery foam at the ball of the foot, and dense foam cradling the heel.
- Faux leather upper.
- Lace-up front with wax laces.
- Soft neoprene tongue & collar.
Clarks Men's Draper Lace Oxford, Black Leather, 90 M US
- Heel Height 1 inch
- Comfort Features: Removable Ortholite foot bed, Flexible EVA outsole, Smooth Textile Linings, heel support
- Lace-up closure
- Full grain leather
Cole Haan Men's Grand Tour Plain Oxford Woodbury/Ivory Flat, 11.0 M US
- Classic plain toe pattern on a sport inspired outsole with rich leather or suede uppers
- Textile covered foot bed for comfort and breathability
- Rubber pods in the heel and forefoot for traction
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushioned with Grand OS for ultimate comfort and flexibility
Clarks Men's Raharto Plain Oxford, Dark Tan Leather, 10.5 D US
- Heel Height .78 inches
- Removable Ortholite footbed
- Cushion Soft technology
- Lightweight EVA outsole
Dockers Mens Hawking Knit/Leather Smart Series Dress Casual Wingtip Oxford Shoe with NeverWet, Black/White, 10.5 M
- 4-Way Stretch knit and genuine leather uppers with neoprene sock lining for maximum comfort and wearability
- Treated with NeverWet, a revolutionary water and stain guard that instantly repels liquids so you don't have to worry about spills or stains
- High rebound cushioned footbed for exceptional comfort
- Footbed treated with Cleansport NXT: A hygienic technology that provides odor control and promotes good foot health
- Lightweight razor outsole with leather welt
Dockers Men's Parkway Oxford, Dark Brown, 10.5 M US
- Soft crazyhorse or tumbled leather upper
- Latex footbed for exceptional long lasting comfort
- Never Wet: a revolutionary water and stain guard for easy care
- Lightweight EVA outsole with rubber taps for durability
Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe,Dark Tan Leather,11.5 M US
- Comfort Features: Ortholite Footbed, Smooth Fabric and PU Linings, Durable TPR Outsole
- Stretch Gore Panels for a Flexible Fit
- Premium Full Grain Leather
- Heel Height 1 inch
Cole Haan Men's Grand Tour Wing Ox Oxford, 12, 10
- Refurbish your day with the Grand Tour Wing OX.
- Leather upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Wing-tip detail.
- Synthetic lining. Lightly padded footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Skechers BOBS Women's Chill Luxe-Drifting Flat, Brown, 8 M US
- Memory foam footbed
- Flexible sole
How to Wear Flat Oxfords
Oxfords continue to be a popular shoe trend for women. Check out the modern update this classic shoe has undergone and tips on how to wear this traditionally flat shoe.
Oxfords have a fresh new look. This classic shoe has been a popular alternative to sneakers and ballet flats for several seasons now, but this time around they have been given a surprisingly fun update.
Neon soles are the unconventional addition. As the name suggest, these modern oxfords sport a bright bottom. A pair of Charlotte Russe neon sole oxford flats provides the perfect example. These traditional flat shoes offer a flash of color as you walk on by.
As cute as they are, oxfords can be a tricky shoe to pull off. Both the leg shortening effect of a high vamp and the androgynous look of this classically masculine shoe require balance. So, if you are wondering how to incorporate this style into your wardrobe the following tips will help.
Show a little skin: Letting a bit of skin peek through between the hem of your pants and the vamp of oxford creates a more feminine look. Choose ankle length skinny jeans and skip the socks to get the best affect.
Show a little more skin: Wear your oxfords with a mini skirt or a cute pair of baggy short shorts. If that is too short, go at least a couple inches above your knees to maximize your leg line.
Add hosiery: Choose a pair of tights the same color as your shoes to really lengthen the look of your legs when wearing a short skirt or pair of short shorts. You can even tone down the overt sexiness of a black fishnet stockings with a pair of flat oxfords.
Neutralize your style: Let the shock of color on the bottom of the shoe speak for itself. Choose a nude, metallic or soft brown shoe to keep the contrast low. This works best when the shade matches your leg color as close as possible. It is a good option for when you go without tights and the softer hue gives the shoe a feminine feel.