Best Brown Derby Shoes in 2021
Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe,Dark Tan Leather,10 M US
JOUSEN Men's Oxford Plain Toe Brown Dress Shoes Classic Formal Derby Shoes(10,Brown)
- EXQUISITE：Produced through polishing process enrich the shoes faux leather upper with good gloss, smooth touch
- NON-SLIP：Flexible rubber sole and stacked heel at 1.1" can provide great cushion and reduce the foot fatigue
- BREATHABLE：Comfortable and Soft Leather lining and insole keep your feet odor free and dry everyday
- EASY TO TAKE ON AND OFF: Using standard size which is ergonomically designed reduces the worry of grinding your feet
- VERSATILE FASHION：These pretty dress shoes is suitable not only for work,but also for leisure occasions
Rockport Men's Colben Oxford- Cll Brown-13 M
- Eva outsole: lightweight shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Latex foam footbed: cushions the foot to help reduce foot fatigue
- Lining: soft knitted fabric that feels great against the foot
- Comfort system designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
Cole Haan Men's Williams Cap Toe Oxford, British Tan, 8 M US
- Cap toe ox in rich, dressy leather uppers
- Fully lined
- Full leather sole with wheeled welt and rubber forepart and heel tap
Clarks Men's Northam Pace Oxford, Tobacco Leather, 11 E US
- Heel Height 1.57 inches
- OrthoLite footbed
- Full Grain Leather
- Durable PU outsole
Clarks Men's Raharto Plain Oxford, Brown Tumbled Leather, 120 M US
- Removable EVA Molded footbed
- Cushion Soft padding
- Smooth Textile Linings
Calvin Klein Men's Brodie Oxford Shoe, Medium Brown Leather, 9.5 M US
- CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
- STYLE AND DESIGN: This classic dress shoe is made with soft nappa leather, a lace-up closure, derby construction, and a rounded square toe. Style with Calvin Klein suiting or embrace dress casual with a sleek denim pairing.
- COMFORT: Flexible construction gives you the freedom to move comfortably. Lightly cushioned foam insole for comfort and shock absorption.
- PERFECT FIT: Find the perfect fit with extended size and width offerings; large sizes 14M-16M and wide widths 7W-16W. This style runs true to size.
Dockers Mens Shelter Leather Rugged Casual Oxford Shoe, Red Brown, 8 M
- Genuine leather uppers
- Treated with Stain Defender, which instantly repels spills and stains from the waterproof leather
- Padded tongue and achilles heel collar for extra cushion
- Cushioned latex footbed for exceptional comfort
- Durable rubber outsole
Clarks Men's Bampton Cap Oxford, tan Leather, 100 M US
- OrthoLite Molded footbed
- Smooth Textile Lining
- Textured Full Grain Leather
Unlisted by Kenneth Cole Men's Half Time, Cognac, 11 M US
Kentucky Derby 2020: Early Long Shots & Predictions
The Las Vegas Hilton Superbook has set the Kentucky Derby futures for the May 7th Run for the Roses in Louisville, Kentucky.
The following ten horses are rated by the Las Vegas Hilton Superbook as 200-1 or longer odds to win the Kentucky Derby. All ten are worth a small wager early at the long odds to provide some hedge betting as the Kentucky Derby draws closer.
No.10 Aces N Kings 200-1
Aces N Kings is trained by "Scooter" Dodwell, trainer of Rachel Alexandra and he claims Aces N Kings is the fastest horse he has ever trained in an article on Blood Horse.com. The horse is rated as a 200-1 shot currently and no doubt the number will come down once the horse competes in a big three year old tune up race.
No. 9 Wickedly Perfect 300-1
The filly Wickedly Perfect missed the 2020 Breeders Cup with a bone chip but the horse will be ready for the Kentucky Derby. With odds of 300-1 the horse is a prime candidate for a long shot pick. Wickedly Perfect has three wins in four races and will be pointing towards an early three year old primer soon.
No. 8 Slammer Time 200-1
Although Slammer Time was an also ran in the December Cash Call Futurity, the horse is still worthy of a small wager at 200-1. Slammer Time has run well with Rafael Bejarano in the stirrups, winning on the Hollywood Park mile and taking third in Del Mar. The December failure came with David Flores in the saddle during a rainstorm and a 30 minute delay at the gate. All excuses and added experience for the young Thoroughbred.
No. 7 Kentucky Reign 300-1
Not much information on this horse early in the Kentucky Derby vetting process but how can anyone pass on a 300-1 shot named Kentucky Reign? I have to have one gambler favorite pick in every list and this is it.
No.6 Rockin Heat 200-1
Rockin Heat is a great horse but so far the horse hasn't pulled off a signature win as he climbs the ladder in distance and skill level. Rockin Heat has placed second in two races to Bear Chocolated and in two races to Blue Laser.
No.5 Voodoo Storm 300-1
Voodoo Storm has been shelved since October and has won one out of three races. Voodoo Storm has competed at the mile and sixteenth distance in his last two races. In those two outings there was a win and an off the board result. Keep an eye on the early Kentucky Derby preps for this horse.
No. 4 Vengeful Wildcat 200-1
Vengeful Wildcat has not run since September after running second to Madman Diaries in the six furlong Grade 3 Sapling. Vengeful Wildcat's first two victories were at the five and five and a half furlong distance. The horse is trained by Ben Perkins and the next race for the horse will possibly be at seven furlongs.
No.3 Cal Nation 300-1
Although Cal Nation has yet to run this may be the perfect time to get money down on this Todd Pletcher trained horse. Cal Nation is a direct descendant of AP Indy and the buzz on this horse is strong. Strong enough to place a wager at 300-1 before this horse enters the starting gate.
No.2 Elite Alex 200-1
Elite Alex has run one race and won at Del Mar in a five furlong romp. The horse trained by Tim Ritchie is a descendant of Afleet Alex and when making an early wager on the Kentucky Derby it never hurts to put some money on a horse out of Afleet Alex.
No.1 Halo's Thunder 200-1
Halo's Thunder is trained by Kenneth McPeek and in the last two races Kent Desormeaux has been in the saddle. The horse has the experience at Churchill Downs and has never run a race less than a mile in his history.
Kentucky Derby future bets are all about take five to ten big long shots and having the ability to hedge the bets come race day. The goal is to have at least four or five of the Kentucky Derby futures make the Run for the Roses.