Best Block Heel Shoes in 2023
NINE WEST Womens Pruce Block Heeled Sandal Yellow10568 9.5 M
- Make your shoe collection complete when you add the sweet Nine West® Pruce Block Heeled Sandals.
- Available in a variety of uppers.
- Buckle closure at ankle.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned, stationed insole. Wrapped block heel. Man-made sole. Round toe. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in Weight: 9 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
NINE WEST Women's ANISA9X Pump, Black Synthetic, 8 M US
- Women's Pumps
Toms Women's Majorca Cutout Sandal - Natural Yarn-dye, 6.5 B(M) US
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- Original Packaging
Calvin Klein Women's Genoveva Pump, Black Dusty Glitter, 7 M US
- CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
- STYLE AND DESIGN: On trend pointed toe slide with mesh color block detailing.
- COMFORT: Features a lightly padded mini wedge for added comfort and support.
- PERFECT FIT: This style runs true to size.
DREAM PAIRS Women's Coco Red Suede Mid Heel Pump Shoes - 10 M US
- Smooth leather or suede uppers with an almond toe.
- Ankle strap features an adjustable buckle closure.
- Heel height: 4" (approx), Runs True to Size.
- All made with lightweight and breathable materials for superior comfort and support.
- Suitable for office/casual/street/party/club/prom/wedding& more occasions
Womens Heeled Ankle Buckle Block Pointed Toe Cut Out Pumps Sandals
- Attention: The length of our shoes in the size chart refers to the inner length from the toe to heel. Please choose the right size referring to the size chart.Thank you!
- Details: Low heel measures approximately 2 inches, without zipper and easy to slip on/off.
- Features: Chunky Low Heel, Scalloped Strap, Ankle Buckle, Pointed Toe, Cut out, D'orsay Shoes for Women.
- Occasions: Suit for spring, summer and autumn wear, beach,and Perfect paired with dresses, skirts, shorts, and denim.
- Notice: We have the own band,the Serial Number is 87483389.Focus on buyer satisfaction.If you have any problem,please feel free to contact us.
Amazon Essentials Women's Nola Heeled Sandal, Black, 8 B US
- Modern classic dressy sandal with closed heel cup and faux suede counter
- Faux suede upper with faux leather lining and adjustable buckle closure on ankle strap with five fit settings
- Hidden elastic on ankle strap for flexible fit and super comfortable insole with foam padding
- Flexible, lightweight, and durable German outsole with traction grip forepart
- Covered heel measures approximately 2.25 inches
Madden Girl Women's Beella Dress Sandal, Blush Fabric, 8.5 M US
Top Moda Women's Fashion Ankle Strap High Heel Sandal Shoes Black 8.5
Bella Marie Women's Strappy Open Toe Block Heel Sandal, Black Patent, Size 9
- Heel measures approximately 2" inches, platform measures approximately .25" inches
- Padded insoles for extra comfort
- Perfect for any occasion, dressy or casual
- Leather-like Patent
- Synthtic non-skid sole
High Heel Shoes or Sandals Can Make You Look Nice But They Are Bad for Your Health
Recently I went shopping for a nice pair of sandals. I knew what I wanted since I had a slippery pair of sandals last summer that reminded me what it was like to fall down. I wanted a pair of sandals that was sturdy and safe.
I decided to look at what the men had for a choice in sandals and I found just what I wanted. A flat, sturdy, non slippery, sandals with a heel strap but there was nothing that fit me. I ended up going to the boy's sandals and I found one just like I wanted that fit. I was happy with my purchase but wondered why did the sandal designers only design ladies sandals that were pretty and impractical? Why can't ladies have nice sturdy sandals?
Maybe I am still a tom boy at an old age since I want a shoe that is not as much pretty as it is functional. I tend to run and jump and twist a lot in my day. Something's that you can not do with a pair of slippery unsturdy sandals with out getting hurt.
High heels are pretty, they accentuate your body to look nice but they are not good for your health. High heels can cause injury with there unstable nature. High heels can injure your back, ankles and knees. High heels can do terrible damage to your hips as well. High heels throw your body off balance in ways that are not healthy. If you wear high heels a lot they can cause permanent damage to your body in the joints and back. Some damage that high heels cause may need surgery to fix or may be something that is not fixable. High heels can cause you pain for life. Every time you wear high heels you cause damage to your joints. High heels are great for once in a while but if you wear them everyday you are going to have trouble later.