Best All White Basketball Shoes in 2023
Nike Men's Lebron Witness III Basketball Shoe White/Chrome/Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey Size 14 M US
Nike Zoom Assersion Men's Basketball Shoe, Pure Platinum/White-White Size 12 M(D) US
adidas Men's Hoops 2.0 Mid Basketball Shoe, White/Black/Black, 12 M US
- Synthetic leather upper
- Mesh collar for breathability
- Die-cut EVA sockliner for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber cupsole provides excellent grip
Nike Men's NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 BASKETBALL SHOES 13 (WHITE/WHITE )
- Brand New In Box
- 100% Authentic
adidas Men's OwnTheGame Basketball Shoe, White/Black/White, 8.5 M US
- Mid-cut basketball shoes with a Cloudfoam midsole built for cushioned comfort
- Regular fit; Mid cut; Lace closure; Plush feel
- Mesh upper for breathability; Synthetic leather zones are soft and durable
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole; Soft textile lining for comfort; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Heel pull helps simplify entry; Durable Adiwear outsole
Nike Men's Air Max Infuriate 2 Mid Basketball Shoe White/Black/Pure Platinum Size 12 M US
- Max Air 360 unit in the heel cushions and helps absorb impact.
- Lacing system provides a secure fit and helps support the ankle.
- Herringbone pattern delivers tried-and-true traction on a variety of surfaces.
Under Armour Men's Lockdown 4 Basketball Shoe, Black (001)/White, 8.5
- Molded synthetic upper for a responsive fit & fast look
- Perforated leather delivers enhanced breathability
- Lightweight, super-breathable sockliner provides underfoot cushioning & support
- Injection molded EVA midsole delivers a lightweight & responsive ride
- Rubber outsole with multi-level adaptive traction patterns to provide exceptional on-court movement & control that won't wear down
adidas Men's Pro Bounce 2018 Low Basketball Shoe, White/Black/Crystal White, 12.5 M US
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibers that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability
- Molded collar with Geofit construction for anatomical fit and comfort; Cable lacing system with webbing eyelets
- TPU shank in midfoot for stability and torsion control; Rubber outsole with enhanced traction pattern for grip
adidas Men's Pro Bounce 2019 Basketball Shoe, White/Black/Gold Metallic, 7 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper with moulded, padded ankle collar
- Textile lining, Zonal herringbone pattern rubber outsole with anatomical flex grooves
Reebok Men's Royal BB4500H2 XE Sneaker, White/Light Solid Grey,13 W US
- Leather upper with ballistic mesh collar
- Extra-wide width for inclusive sizing; High-cut design for styling and ankle support
- EVA foam sockliner for lightweight cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness
New Shoes Make Your Feet Want to Run Away and Hide?
Buying new shoes may make your feet scream in protest. What's a person to do to make sure they are stylish, yet comfortable?
Have you ever wondered if shoe manufacturers have ever looked at feet? If they have, then why in the world would they design shoes that are shaped the exact opposite of our feet? Seriously, look at your foot. The heel is narrow and the span across your toes is wider! No wonder our feet scream in protest when we cram them into shoes that are narrow across the toes. What can you do, besides limp or go barefoot?
Buy the Best you Can Afford
We all know that cheaper prices mean cheaper materials. When we buy shoes off of the discount rack, the material will be of a lesser quality, so it will have less give and flexibility to it. A better quality leather shoe will stretch and mold itself to the shape of your foot, instead of squishing your toes into an uncomfortable too tight space.
You can warm the leather with a blow dryer to help stretch the shoes to fit a little more comfortable. Put on a pair of thick socks, shove your feet into the tight shoes (ouch, I know!) and then warm the shoes up. Leave them on until they cool. Remove the socks and see if that is better!
Change Your Style
Again, look at your feet! They are broader across the toes, yet we insist on shoving our feet into shoes that come to a drastic point in the front. No wonder our feet scream out in protest. You can relieve that numb, cramped toe feeling by changing to a style that allows more toe room. A rounded or square-toed shoe can be just as stylish and more comfortable.
If you have problems with blisters on the heels, an easy solution is to choose shoes that you can wear ankle socks with. If that's not possible, then choose a shoe that has a buckle or a tie across the instep to hold the shoes in place better. Blisters are usually caused by the back of the shoe moving up and down as you walk.
Change Your Habits
Summer time is for bare feet, sandals and flip-flops! That also means our feet go several months without any tight, close fitting shoes too. As soon as cold weather arrives, we start cramming them back into shoes. That's not to say, you should avoid flip-flops or bare feet, but you should make an attempt to wear regular shoes too, so that your feet don't get used to a lot of freedom.
If you buy new shoes for a special occasion, such as a wedding, buy them early and break them in a little at a time. Start by wearing them around the house for a few minutes and take them off when they start really bothering you. Next, wear them out while driving and walking, but remember to take an older, more comfortable pair with you.
Look at it this way, if you are wearing them to a wedding, and they get to hurting too bad, just kick them off at the reception and dance barefoot. I bet the bride has bare feet under that wedding dress too!