Best All Round Sports Shoes in 2023
Skechers Sport Women's Empire Round up Fashion Sneaker,Gray/Silver,8.5 M US
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,taupe,8 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
adidas Originals Men's X_PLR Sneaker, Black/White/Black, 10.5 M US
- Breathable knit uppers with soft textile lining
- Webbing tape 3-Stripes; Nubuck heel
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner; Speed lacing system with rubber stopper
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Ryka Women's Hydro Sport Water Shoe Cross-Training Trainer, Black, 7.5 M US
- Synthetic and mesh. Webbing midfoot cage provides medial and lateral support.
- Removable, perforated Nitracel footbed.
- Compression molded EVA foam with drainage ports.
- Highly flexible outsole design provides drainage ports and sticky rubber for better traction on wet surfaces.
Anne Klein Sport Womens Aricia Patent Round Toe Flats Black 10, Black, Size 10.0
- Brand: Anne Klein
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Skechers Men's Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe, White/Gray/Blue, 8.5 M US
Ryka Women's Vivid RZX Cross Trainer, Black/Multi, 9.5 M US
- Custom engineered mesh with multicolor print and adjustable cording.
- Anatomical Precise-Return footbed
- RZX: RE-ZORB high impact cushion in the heel & Ultra Flex forefoot; the best in cushioning and flexibility.
- Rubber outsole with pivot point and strategic flex grooves.
New Balance Women's Nergize V1 FuelCore Sneaker,CONCH SHELL,8.5 B US
- NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert
- RevLite Midsole
New Balance Women's 460v2 Cushioning Running Shoe, summer fog/oyster pink/mineral rose 11 B US, 11 M US
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
- NB Response 1.0 Performance Insert
- Medial Rubber Wrap
- Injection Molded EVA
- 12 MM Drop
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,White/Navy,10.5 XW US
- 1.5 inches heel
- Soft fabric shoe lining
Create Radio Commercials from a Specific Point of View
To give your spot focus and power, put yourself in the shoes of a specific person and create the commercial from that person's point of view.
When you write your radio commercial from a specific point of view you give it focus. The more specific it is, the more believable the spot can be. That perspective might be of someone who lives right smack in the middle of your demographic/psychographic bell curve. It might be a real or fictional character related in some way to your intended audience '" a spouse, distant relative, paperboy, driving instructor, English teacher, parent, boss, future offspring, or doctor.
Remember that whether you're using a narrative, dialogue, or multi-voice ensemble for the spot, it's still a story '" a story about the listener.
How would the person whose point of view you've adopted describe the experience of visiting and buying from the advertiser? In your imagination (or in real life), take your sister to the advertiser's place of business. How would she describe her experience? As you write, become her. Create a conversation she might have in her head, or with store employees, or other customers, or with her friends as she relates the experience. What's her speech pattern like? Does she have any phrases that she repeats? How old does she sound?
What your Uncle Ned would think if he went to Discount Software City? If Mr. Jenkins, your driving instructor could see the hot car you're thinking of buying at ABC Motors, what do you think he'd say? If you showed your grandmother the site where you buy music and let her listen to a few selections, what would her reaction be? Imagine the person you love opening a present from you. They peel back the wrapping and gaze. They smile. Their eyes may fill with tears. What would they say or think?
Those are the words that will bring your story to life, and touch the hearts of your listeners.