Best All Black Running Shoes in 2022
Under Armour Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (002)/Black, 13
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
New Balance Women's Nergize V1 FuelCore Sneaker,BLACK,8 B US
- NB Comfort Insert: Memory Sole
- Revlite Midsole
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 11 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
adidas Men's Duramo 9 Running Shoe, black/black/black, 10.5 M US
- Running shoes with a Cloudfoam midsole for supportive comfort
- Mesh upper with seamless overlay for support
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Weight: 10 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 23.5 mm / forefoot: 14 mm)
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 Fracture FM Sneaker Black, 10 M US
- Run-Train Performance Sneaker
ASICS Men's Jolt 2 Running Shoes, 12M, Black/Dark Grey
- EVA Midsole -
- EVA Sockliner -
Saucony Women's VERSAFOAM Cohesion 12 Road Running Shoe, Black/Black, 7.5 M US
- A cushy stack of VERSAFOAM cushioning feels responsive to provide every level of runner comfortable strides
- The segmented rubber outsole flexes for a smooth feel and holds up to lots of miles
- The upper delivers a technical look, plenty of breathability, and a comfortable, secure hold
New Balance Men's Draft V1 Running Shoe, Black/Magnet, 15 D US
adidas Lite Racer Running Shoe, Black/Black/Grey, 10.5 M US
- Open sandwich mesh upper for breathability
- Soft textile lining for comfort
- Comfortable sockliner for lightweight cushioning
- Injected EVA midsole and outsole for long-term, lightweight cushioning
Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe - Black/Ebony - D - 11.0
- SHOE SIZE: "D" = Medium width, "EE" = Wide width, "B" = Narrow width, "EEEE" = Extra wide width
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with all arches looking for support. Our new Guiderail Support System focuses beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- CUSHIONED FEEL: Soft and protective, these shoes provide just the right amount of cushion in each step to let you float through your run, walk and everyday life.
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability—yet it feels lighter than ever.
- MODERNIZED FIT: Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide the structure and proven fit of this Go-To Shoe with a streamlined look.
Keep Your Liver Running Clean
Reduce your fat intake to keep your liver functioning well. When your liver is out of balance, then your emotions and thoughts may be out of balance as well.
A fatty liver isn't something we normally consider when we're feeling out of sorts. But picture this scenario: you're sitting at your desk writing out a report and you have a full, heavy feeling. You're groggy and you can't think. What have you eaten for breakfast and lunch day in and day out? What's happening?
Your Liver's Function
Your liver is the central processor of fats. It specifically produces bile which is stored in the gall bladder. It gets added to the digestive process as foods move from the stomach towards the small intestine through the duodenum. What I've learned is in this 6 inch "tunnel" the bile begins breaking up the fats and oils from globules into tiny particles so it can convert into glycogen for storage in the liver.
But the liver can get too much fat. The web site, www.liverdoctor.com, is an excellent source of information. In an article on Fatty Livers, a person who is typically overweight and older than 30 may have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
According to the article, in a liver that has too much fat, "the liver cells and the spaces in the liver are filled with fat so the liver becomes slightly enlarged and heavier. The liver has a yellow greasy appearance. There may be discomfort over the liver, which is situated in the right upper abdominal area. There may be gallstones composed of cholesterol and bile salts."
The American Liver Foundation states that "eating excess calories causes fat to build up in the liver . . . alcohol abuse, rapid weight loss and malnutrition may also lead to fatty liver."
Cleansing the Liver
A health educator in a business networking group of mine recommends www.liverdoctor.com for its liver cleansing diet. Mary, who writes a regular health column for the Mountain Views Observer published in Sierra Madre, California, had once used butter because she had worked for an environmental nutritionist who didn't like the use of all forms of hydrogenated fats and oils. But a year ago, after blood tests showed unsettling liver enzyme levels, Mary stopped consuming dairy, as well as gluten grains, chocolates and sugars.
Mary said the liver can regenerate, rebuild and repair itself almost faster than any other organ in the body. She recommends taking the nutritional steps to do so. She also says that since she eliminated most fats and glutens many of her aches and pains are gone. She even went zip-lining, rock wall climbing and played some Wii exercise games during a birthday get-together with her sisters.
So if you have lost your zest for living then consider your liver. As Mary pointed out to me, the liver comes from "one who lives." An out-of-balance liver can result in a down feeling. But it's an organ that will respond when the body is given the proper nutrition.