Best Adidas Winter Shoes in 2021
adidas outdoor Men's Terrex Tivid MID CP Walking Shoe, Black/Black/Grey Four, 9.5 D US
- Climaproof Waterproof upper
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Excellent Grip
- Molded Sockliner
adidas Men's EQT Support Adv Winter Gretwo/Gretwo/Ftwwht Running Shoe 9.5 Men US
adidas outdoor Terrex AX2R Carbon/Grey Four/Solar Slime 11
- Technical mesh and woven synthetic textile upper for lightweight durability
- Moulded sockliner for enhanced comfort and fit
- Textile lining
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
- Traxion outsole for optimal grip in all directions
adidas Originals Men's Jake Boot 2.0 Hiking Shoe, Collegiate Navy/Maroon/Brown, 10 M US
- Men's snowboarding boots made with pro snowboarder Jake Blauvelt
- Regular fit
- Water-resistant suede upper is soft and durable
- Rubber lug outsole for traction
- Padded textile lining for comfort
adidas Originals Men's NMD_XR1 Winter Running Shoe, Scarlet/Black/Shock Purple, 9.5 M US
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Roller knit upper; High-cut ribbed collar and welded seams for extra weather protection; Insulated lining for warmth
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Hiamovi logo on heel strap and sockliner
adidas Men's Rockadia m Trail Running Shoe, Core Black/Matte Silver/Carbon, 12 M US
- adidas shoes
- Fit tip- If in between sizes, for tight fit, go one size down and for loose fit, go one size up
adidas Men's Climaproof BOA Golf Shoe, Black, 10.5 M US
- Modern athletic mid-cut design with soft collar and tongue top for added comfort
- Full-length bounce foam midsole provides exceptional cushioning, comfort, and energy return
- Lightweight, microfiber leather upper with climaproof hydro protection
- Power cage saddle connected by soft wire through 360 LOOP guide to BOA closure system
- fit foam pillow sock liner provides extra cushioning and comfort where it's needed most
adidas Running PulseBOOST HD Winter Core Black/Grey Two F17/Solar Yellow 11.5
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, Black/Black/White, 6 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
adidas Originals Men's PulseBOOST HD Running Shoe, Solar red/hi-res red/Black, 10 M US
- Running shoes with an adaptive fit for supportive comfort
- Regular fit; Knit upper
- Lace closure
- High-density Boost gives you endless energy return and superior cushioning with low-to-the ground stability; Weight: 12 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm, forefoot: 10 mm)
- Adaptive Traxion outsole improves grip and propulsion on unsure terrain, so no trail is off-limits; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
Winter Indoor Activities in Portland Oregon
There are lots of other things to do in Portland, Oregon in the winter besides swishing down a ski slope or snowshoeing in the back country. Check out these great winter indoor activities in Portland, Oregon.
Portland, Oregon is a great place to find lots of indoor winter activities. Here are just a few things to warm your spirits as we wait for the temperature to rise.
One of the perks of living in Oregon is the lack of sales tax. Take advantage of it by doing some shopping. You can head downtown to Pioneer Place, a multi story, high rise mall with several high end shops, including Tiffany amp; Co. and Saks Fifth Avenue. Park in a Smart Park, which has several locations just a block from the mall and pay just $1.25 an hour. It's a great deal and most of the stores will validate parking with a purchase.
If outlet shopping is more of your style, there are several outlet malls with in an hour of Portland. Woodburn Company Stores is in Woodburn, Oregon on I-5, and hour south of Portland. With at least 80 stores to choose from, Woodburn Company Stores literally has something for everyone. Columbia Gorge Premium Outlets is located in Troutdale, Oregon, an hour east of Portland and boasts an equally large selection of stores.
The Portland Art Museum is a great place to spend a cold and rainy morning and afternoon. Located in the "Park Blocks" of downtown Portland, the Portland Art Museum is the oldest museum in the Pacific Northwest and has collections of European art, American art, Asian art, Native American art and Pre-Columbian art.
Currently they have a special exhibit of Egyptian Art titled, "Quest for Immortality: Treasures of Ancient Egypt. According to the museum's literature, this exhibit features the largest selection of antiquities ever loaned by Egypt for exhibition in North America. This exhibit runs through March 4, 2020.
Admission is $10 for adults, but if you decided to become a member, admission is free.
Whether you want to attend the symphony, a ballet or a "Broadway" play, you can find an event in Portland. The Portland Center for the Performing Arts is one of the top ten performing arts centers in the Nation.
Portland Center Stage has both classical and contemporary plays and musicals through out the year. If you become a subscriber, you can guarantee great seats for an eight, five or three show package.
At the Keller Auditorium, Annie will be playing in February. This classic Broadway musical is one the whole family can enjoy, and is a winner of 7 Tony Awards. What better way to spend a cold evening than enjoying a Broadway play.
A great winter hobby on the Oregon coast is "storm watching." Whether you put on your "Columbia" parka and stroll on the beach to watch the waves crash in, or just sit in your beach front hotel room in front of a fire, or at least a warm heater, and enjoy the pounding waves and rain from inside, storm watching can be a lot of fun. Rates for hotels are usually much lower in the winter and many places offer great deals. Many people find watching this extreme weather fun and exciting.