Adidas Shoes Best Price Online in 2023
adidas Men's Samba Classic Soccer Shoe,Black/Running White,14 M US
- Full grain leather upper with suede overlays offer support and protection
- Embossed EVA midsole for superior comfort
- Die cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
adidas Originals Men's Superstar Shoe Running White, ((18 M US)
- Coated leather upper is soft and durable
- Classic rubber shell toe for durability and a heritage look
- Mesh lining for soft feel and ventilation
- Rubber cupsole provides excellent traction
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Black, 9 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)
adidas Kids Unisex's Samba Classic Boots Soccer Shoe, White/Black/White, 5.5 M US Big Kid
- Leather upper with suede overlays
- Die-cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole for excellent grip on all indoor surfaces
adidas Crazy BYW LVL 1
adidas Unisex-Kid's Lite Racer Reborn, Black/White/Grey, 7 M US Big Kid
- Regular fit
- Textile upper for durability
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite Float sockliner
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot
adidas Men's Predator 19.4 Firm Ground, Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Active red, 11 M US
- Synthetic upper for durability
- Control embossing on the upper gives you improved ball handling
- Anatomically-designed heel for comfort
- Move with explosive speed and traction on firm ground (dry natural grass), artificial grass (long-bladed synthetic fiber) and hard ground with the Flexible Ground outsole
adidas Men's X 18.4 Firm Ground, Black/Off White/Active red, 9 M US
adidas NEO Men's Hawthorn ST Shoe,Lead/White/Black,8 M US
- Denim upper with synthetic leather overlays
- Stitching details on toe
- Comfortable textile lining
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
adidas Men's Adilette Shower Slides Sandal, Blue/White, 10
- Lightweight slides with a pillow-soft footbed for casual comfort
- Regular fit
- Single-bandage synthetic upper for durability
- EVA outsole is lightweight and durable
- Soft Cloudfoam footbed for quick-drying comfort
Secret Platinum Scent Expressions Clear Gel Deodorant Versus Adidas 24hr Deo Control
Which deodorant offers the best protection?
I'd tried Secret about 7 or 8 years ago, and stopped because it didn't leave me smelling fresh. I decided to buy a tube of their new Secret Platinum Scent Expressions Clear Gel after seeing it advertised and used last year on America's Next Top Model. The contestants on the show all said that the deodorant smelled great, lasted long, and went on clear.
I loved the results I got with the deodorant. It took a bit of time to get used to the fact that it was a clear gel because I'd always used solids, but I liked how it dried quickly and felt light. I've bought 3 different tubes of the Secret Platinum Scent Expressions Clear Gel and my favorite scent thus far has been the vanilla. It made my underarms smell sweet for hours, the odor protection that I received was great and it would last about 10 hours. Though it would wear off more quickly if I exercised. My favorite thing about the deodorant though was the fact that it pretty much went on clear and without clumps. Sometimes I would notice a few white marks here and there, but after rubbing it in a bit it would go away easily. So I was never embarrassed about raising my arms with sleeveless tops on.
The only thing that I really didn't like about the deodorant was the fact that it's also an anti-perspirant and contains 19% aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly. in order to keep the underarms dry. This would be great except for the fact that aluminum stains white and light colored tops, making the armpits turn yellow, and it's also been reported that when aluminum is absorbed by the body it can cause Alzheimer's. Since I didn't want to keep putting a potentially dangerous metal on my body every morning and one that I knew was ruining a lot of my shirts, I decided I had to find an aluminum free deodorant.
I tried a natural deodorant that was aluminum free and it didn't work at all, and I'd browsed on the internet for other kinds of aluminum free deodorants but I wasn't sure if any would be effective. I'd wanted to purchase the Adidas 24hr Deo Control which is an absorbent/deodorant for a couple of years after seeing an ad for it. I knew that it was aluminum free and though I wasn't completely sure that it would keep me dry and smelling clean I decided to try it when I saw three tubes of it left in a drugstore. I figured that it must have been popular and bought the last two tubes with the Fitness Fresh scent.
The deodorant has plenty of ingredients that I don't understand but I noticed it claims to be the world's 1st deodorant with CottonTech+ which is literally cotton powder, and absorbs wetness effectively without staining the skin. I tried it the next day, and loved the way it made my skin feel. Even though it's a solid and not a gel, it's not powdery, it looks like a bar of soap and it goes on in very thin. It made my underarms feel moisturized, silky, light, and clean. It definitely felt way better than the Secret Platinum which feels heavier and drier in comparison.
The first day I wore the deodorant the weather was really cool so I wore a jacket. Later on the temperature started to rise and I began to get hot, and could feel my armpits sweating a bit. I thought my shirt would show sweat stains but after taking my jacket off, there weren't any at all, and after a couple of minutes my under arms cooled off and I could feel the sweat being absorbed by the Adidas deodorant and my under arms didn't sweat anymore that day.
Usually with the Secret Platinum if I sweat too much the deodorant wears off much more quickly, and I thought it would be the same way with the Adidas 24hr Deo Control but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. This deodorant truly lasted the 24hrs that it claimed to, I still smelled great in the evening, and in the morning I woke up smelling clean and fresh the next morning. It was so amazing that I've stopped using my tube of Secret Platinum altogether.
The only thing that's better about Secret Platinum is that there are about 10 different scents to choose from, and it's sold in a 2.7 oz tube. Adidas 24hr Deo Control only comes in two scents and is sold in a 1.6 oz tube. Other than that the Adidas 24 hr Deo Control beats Secret Platinum Scent Expressions Clear Gel in the most important ways. It felt better, kept me drier, lasted longer, and it doesn't stain clothes, it's the best deodorant I've ever used.
While I'd give Secret Platinum Scents Expression Clear Gel 4 out of 5 stars, Adidas 24hr Deo Control deserves 5 out 5.